Tuesday, April 26, 2011

D Day is Almost Here

As a fan of the Arizona Cardinals, the NFL draft day is huge. I love my team but we have been without a decent quarterback since Kurt Warner retired to dance with the stars. Two days from now the fate of the 2011 season (if there is one) will be decided. We need a strong QB. As much as I would love to see my boy Cam Newton (Auburn, QB) playing for the Cardinals, we need someone who has a stronger arm so we can leverage Larry Fitzgerald. In that case, many people, including ESPN's Todd McShay who thinks Cam will go to the Panthers, think we'll get Blaine Gabbert (Missouri, QB).Who? Yes, the QB from Missouri.

On the defensive side I'd love to see Nick Fairley (Auburn, DT) get picked up by Arizona, but more realistically he will get drafted by the Tennessee Titans.

Now it's time to wait and see what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment