Sunday, June 12, 2011

Who's Your Caddie?

In an odd turn of events, Stevie Williams will be carrying Adam Scott's bag during the US Open this week at Congressional. As I posted last week, Tiger is out of the Major due to injury, but that doesn't mean his long time caddie Stevie has to sit the bench as well. 

Adam has recently split with his caddie Tony Navarro (not to be confused with Dave Navarro) after he tied for second in The Masters behind Charl Schwartzel. In my experience this is a good move, I don't like Tony much. I talked to him once (and by talked I mean asked him a question) at the President's Cup in San Francisco and he was anything but friendly. 

So the question is, will Stevie stay with Tiger or is this a new job interview with Adam? I think after the 13ish year bromance Tiger and Stevie have, he's not going anywhere.

These two partners in crime will be reunited shortly as soon as Tiger is healthy enough to play.

A tribute to Tiger and Stevie...

 Awkward golf hi-five...

 Besties forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment