Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Kelly Slater- KS10

It's amazing that Kelly Slater has won his 10th World Title, created an industry for a sport that some people don't even recognize, and is still going strong. Fans would like to see recognition for all of his accomplishments after being in the sport for so many years. Facebook fans have created a site dedicated to getting Kelly on the cover of these famed magazines titled, "Get Kelly Slater on the Cover of Sports Illustrated and ESPN Magazine." Of course, I joined this group immediately! I wonder if he isn't on the cover because someone on the Quicksilver PR team is not doing their job correctly, or if it's something personal from SI/ESPN Mag... I guess we'll never know. Maybe I'll apply for a job at Quicksilver with the single goal of getting Kelly on the cover, and then calling it a day.

In the meantime, I hope Kelly wins his 11th this year and really sticks it to them.


No comments:

Post a Comment