Tuesday, March 15, 2011

March Madness is Pure Madness

It's that time of year again, March Madness has begun!! It is always fun to be a college basketball fan in March, especially if you are an alumni of a school that is actually playing in the tournament. I was fortunate enough to go to University of Arizona, which means I know who I'm picking in the tournament this year. As I'm sure people across the country are doing also, I finished my brackets today. So many choices, so many upsets that are bound to happen- but who will it be? Whose hopes and dreams will be crushed as a top seed losing in round 1? I am torn because I hope it's Duke who loses in round 1, but then I won't be able to see my Wildcats get revenge for the 2001 loss to Duke in the finals. We'll just have to wait and see.

Good luck to everyone with your brackets!

No comments:

Post a Comment